STATEMENT OF FAITH
• The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
(Ps. 119; Mat. 4:4; Lk. 24:27)
• There is one God, eternally coexistent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (I Jn.5:7)
• In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His Miracles, in His Vicarious and atoning Death, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this Earth in Power and Glory to rule a thousand years. (Jn.1:1-4;Eph.2:13-18;Rev.Chpts.19-20)
• In the Blessed Hope--the Rapture of the Church at Christ's Coming.(I Thess.4:13-18)
• The only means of being cleansed from sin is through Repentance and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ. (Rom.5:1;Eph.2:8-9,13-18)
• Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal Salvation.
• The Redemptive Work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. (Ex.15:25-26;James 5:14-15;I Pet.2:24)
• The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to Believers who ask for it.
• In the Sanctifying Power of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. (Rom.6:3-14;8:1-2,11)
• In the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to Everlasting Life and the other to everlasting damnation. (Rev.20:5-6,11-15)
• TCC believes the only form of marriage and union that is compatible with Christian doctrine. All other sexual relationships, inter alia, same sex relationships are not compatible with the Christian faith and/or Christian doctrine and are not equivalent or similar to a marital relationship between a natural man and a natural woman. TCC gives primacy to Christian doctrine in all matters and its position is consistent with the doctrine of Romans 1.
Some recent developments in equality and anti-discrimination laws are contrary to Christian teaching. For the avoidance of doubt, on all matters of ethics, including without limitation sexual ethics.